Industry and Academia
The institute has been successful in interacting with Pharma industries from all over India through industry visits, vocational trainings and assistance in completing B.Pharm.
Industry Visit: Industry visits are arranged for 3rd year students to acquire knowledge of recent developments and onside functioning of pharmaceutical industries.
Vocational Industry training- Industrial training is an integral part of B.Pharm Curriculum & SNCP has constantly tried to provide hands-on training to its students in industries their summer vocations. This vocational training prepares the students to be industry- ready pharmacy graduate.
MOU with Industries:
Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
The applicant must be a citizen of India and should have passed the H.S (10+2) or its equivalent examination from a recognized Council/ Board with:
- Candidate must have passed ‘10+2’ examination with Physics and Chemistry along with any one of Mathematics/ Biology compulsory subjects with individual pass marks (in both theory and practical) in all the three subjects as stated above in regular class mode.
- Must be obtained at least 50% marks in the above three subjects taken together.
- Must have passes English in the ‘10+2’ examination with at least 30% marks
- The board of the said Qualifying Examination must be recognized by the Central Government or State Government concerned.
- Candidate will have to qualify state entrance examination i.e UPSEE.