Eligibility Criteria for Admission :
The applicant must be a citizen of India and should have passed the H.S (10+2) or its equivalent examination from a recognized Council/ Board with:
- Candidate must have passed ‘10+2' examination with Physics and Chemistry along with any one of Mathematics/ Biology compulsory subjects with individual pass marks (in both theory and practical) in all the three subjects as stated above in regular class mode.
- Must be obtained at least 50% marks in the above three subjects taken together.
- Must have passes English in the ‘10+2’ examination with at least 30% marks
- The board of the said Qualifying Examination must be recognized by the Central Government or State Government concerned.
- Candidate will have to qualify state entrance examination i.e UPSEE.
- High School Mark sheet and Certificate (Original)
- Intermediate Mark sheet and Certificate (Original)
- Transfer Certificate/ Migration Certificate (Original)
- Character Certificate (Original)
- Passport Size Photo (10), (Latest, Professional)
- Category Certificate(Photo Copy)
- Income Certificate (Photo Copy)
- Domicile Certificate (Photo Copy)
- Affidavit (Required for Gap Only)
- Aadhar Card (Photo Copy)