Training and Placement Committee
Training & Placement Cell
The Training and Placement Cell of S.N. COLLEGE OF PHARMACY,
BABUPUR, JAUNPUR, handles campus placement of the all B.Pharm & D.Pharm graduating students of Pharmacy. The Placement Cell provides complete support to the students and visiting
companies at every stage placement process. Arrangements for Pre- Placement Talks, Written Tests, Interviews and Group Discussions are made as per the requirement of the visiting companies
- To organize campus interviews for ﬁnal year students and summer internship (training) for third year students with industries and reputed business (marketing) from all over India
- To prepare students how to face campus interviews by arranging training in aptitude tests, group discussions, preparing for Technical and HR interviews through professional trainers.
- To promote career counseling by organizing Guest Lectures by senior corporate, HR Expertize and Industry Professional personnel.
- Maintaining regular interaction with the industry through Seminars, Guest Lectures, Conferences, and Corporate Meets etc.
- Providing requisite training to the students in the area of Personality Development and Communication Skills.
- Collaborate with industry for live projects, Research work, Workshop or any academic alliance, Industrial visit, Industrial Academic Entrepreneur & Industrial Training with many industrial organizations.
Placements policy for ﬁnal placements (2021-22)
- A student can apply to any number of companies i.e., Manufacturing Units, Research Laboratory, Industry or marketing however after receiving ﬁrst offer, she/he would be out of placement processes.
- Dream offer is deﬁned as 4.50 lacs in compensation and above. A student can avail only one dream offer.
- Eligibility for placement process will be based on attendance and performance of individual student at academic and placement module.
- Any communication from companies & vice a versa to the student will be routed through the T & P Ofﬁce.
- Student must ensure to inform T & P ofﬁce about-us-the-institute opting out of ﬁnal placement process due to higher studies or Personal reasons.
- The role ofthe Training and Placement Cell is of a facilitator and councilor for placement related activities. Training and Placement cell does not guarantee a job.
- Maintenance of training records provided to D.Pharm 2nd & B.Pharm 2nd year in warious government & private hospitals.
- Plamiing for industrial visit of B.Pharm 3rd student as a part of training & placements policy.
- Communicating with the different pharmaceutical companies to sign MOU for training placements ofB.Pharm & D.Pharm student.
Training and Placement Officer
|Mr. Anoop Kumar Singhemail@example.com|
|Mr. Raj Kumarfirstname.lastname@example.org|